An activity space is the usage of part of a field for your own activities. For example, wide games or a picnic.
- All groups that use Woodhouse Park need to book, so we know who is turning up.
- Activity spaces are now charged on per a per person basis for all groups.
- You may not have exclusive use of a field, other groups may be using it. Please be courteous to other users.
- During the winter the Severn toilet block may be closed and water turned off to the Severn and Yeo fields. Please check if this may effect you.
- Activities can be booked separately.
- Altar Fires are available and can be booked here.
- There is no rubbish or recycling collection – take your rubbish home with you.
- Parents dropping off should park in the car park by Reception. Leaders may drive through the site to drop off equipment, but remember to close the gate onto the site.