Woodhouse Park Activity Centre covers 36 acres of fields and woodlands, less than five minutes from the Almondsbury interchange and Aztec West. The centre offers corporate venue hire and packages built to suit your needs, from a simple space to meet, to a action-packed team building day.
- A large hall which can comfortably fit 50-60 people, with tables and chairs, including a projector and sound system.
- A secondary dining hall with tables and chairs/benches.
- A fully equipped kitchen, with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery to cater for 50 people (more upon request).
- A patio area with a marquee and outdoor seating.
- A dedicated carpark outside to the front of the Training Centre.
- Wifi is available throughout the building for event organisers, but is not provided for all guests to reduce impact on essential site services.
Whilst venue hire includes the full Training Centre building, it does not include the annex, and the bedrooms should only be used as storage/side rooms unless a full accommodation package is booked.
For more information about the Training Centre, click here!
- Corporate meetings and events
- Birthday and Christmas Parties
- Formal dinners
- Team building days
- Discos and celebrations
- And more
Optional Extras for Hire
The following equipment can also be booked upon request (additional charges may apply):
- Outdoor activity spaces
- Extra tables/chairs/benches (internal or external)
- Altar fires & firewood
- Pizza oven
- A larger sound system including microphones.
- A stage
- Table top display/pin boards
Catering & Refreshments
We do not offer catering or refreshments as standard, but can provide refreshments and a light lunch upon request – please let us know if this would be of interest.
We can provide a range of activities as part of our venue hire, including:
- Self led activities, where you pick up the activity kit, and lead it yourselves
- Instructor led activities, where you pick the what and when, and we’ll run the show
- Corporate team building days, where we’ll connect you to one of our corporate partners who will work alongside you to plan and run a program.
Booking & Availability
Please contact us to arrange venue hire, and discuss any requirements you may have.