Woodhouse Park Activity Centre is supported by a team of volunteers that keep the site running. We are always looking for new volunteers to join the teams and can offer flexible volunteering around your other commitments.
- Customer Experience Team
- Open up the centre
- Welcome guests
- Secure the centre when everyone leaves
- Deal with booking enquires
- Maintenance Team
- Help maintain the centre
- Repair and fix broken things
- Make things better
- Activities Team
- Run activities
- Develop new activities
- Events Team
- Organise and run large events
- Videographer – We would like someone that is able to produce, edit (and possible star in!) videos that can be used to promote the centre on our website and YouTube.
- Fundraising – We are looking for a few people to help manage our fundraising efforts.
- Manage collecting of donations
- Find and apply for grants to help develop the centre
- Quartermaster – We are looking for a quartermaster to help manage all our equipment at Woodhouse Park.
- Build and maintain an asset list of equipment.
- Ensure store rooms are tidy and volunteers know where to find and return equipment.
- Arrange any required maintenance of equipment.