Camp Phoenix has everything you need for a one-of-a-kind experience staying in hammocks, complete with your own campfire circle and canopy.
- View the centre map to see the location of Camp Phoenix.
- Subject to availability the classroom toilet, fridge/freezer, and hot water may made be available for use by campers using our hammocks. To check availability please contact reception.
- More toilets and showers are available around the site. Our toilet blocks are all unisex with individual cubicles to provide privacy & space to change.
- The Hamock Experience is available year-round and has up to 20 hammocks available.
- There is a designated area for leaders to sleep when using the hammock area, away from young people.
- The centre does not currently provide any waste disposal. We recommend all users limit the amount of waste they generate and recycle responsibly. If you are unable to take away your own waste, please contact us and we will see if we can arrange something (extra charge will apply)
- Please ensure the main gate is closed when not in use, to ensure the security of the Centre.
- Parents will need to drop off and collect from the car park by Reception. Leaders may drive to their campsite to unload.
- The centre has its own shop, in reception, selling a variety of items including drinks, sweets, badges and gifts. Tea, (bean to cup!) coffee and a selection of cakes are available.
- Campfire & Canopy
- Suspension System
- Tarp & Guylines
- Thermal Under Quilt
- Access to fridge/freezer (subject to availability) – please contact reception if required.
- Catering Equipment
- Sleeping bags/pillows
Booking & Payments
- There is a minimum of 6 people to book the Camp Phoenix.
- You can see availability and instantly book using our online booking system.
- A 20% deposit will be required to reserve Camp Phoenix, with the balance due one week before arrival.
- Please contact us if you would like to pay by bank transfer.