Training Centre Amenities
- 56 beds in various size bunk rooms
- Some additional pop up beds are available upon request – please contact us to discuss this if required (additional charges apply)
- Two communal halls with tables and chairs/benches.
- A projector and sound system is available in the larger hall – please contact us to book (additional charges apply).
- Fully equipped kitchen, with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery to cater for 60 people (more upon request).
- Gender neutral toilets & showers.
- A patio area with a marquee and outdoor seating.
- There is a car park outside the training centre for leaders staying over night – please note parents will need to drop off and collect young people from the car park by reception.
- View the centre map to see the location of the Training Centre.
- Wifi is available throughout the building.
- The site shop in reception sells a variety of items, including drinks, sweets, badges, gifts, hot drinks, and a selection of cakes. We can open the site shop at any time, but ask you to give us advance notice where possible.
- We do not currently provide waste disposal, and visitors will need to take their waste and recycling when they leave – if this is not possible, please contact us and we may be able to make alternate arrangements (additional charges will apply).
- Please ensure the main gate into the site is closed at all times, to ensure the security of the centre.
- Washing up liquid and cloths.
- Tea towels.
- Bedding or pillows, all users must bring their own pillows and pillowcases, plus sleeping bags (or blankets and sheets).
Booking & Payments
- You can see availability and instantly book using our online booking system.
- A 20% deposit will be required to reserve the Training Centre, with the balance due one week before arrival.
- Please contact us if you would like to pay by bank transfer.
To secure accommodation, a deposit of 20% is due. This can be done instantly using our online booking system. The remaining balance is due one week before arrival. Failure to pay the deposit, may result in your booking being cancelled.
Yes, all groups are required to leave the buildings clean and tidy, ready for the next group with any waste taken away. This helps us to keep the cost of the buildings as low as possible.
Please note – use of the upstairs bedrooms is not included in the training centre at the basic rate – please contact us to book these rooms (additional charges apply).