Lovell Centre Amenities
- 41 beds in various size bunk rooms
- 2 additional beds are available upon request – please contact us to discuss this if required (additional charges apply)
- Communal halls with tables and chairs/benches.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.
- Gender neutral toilets & showers.
- Fenced in grass field – this can be used for additional camping space on request (additional charges apply).
- Up to two cars can park on the Lovell Centre driveway, all other cars parking and parents dropping off and colleting young people will need to use the carpark by reception.
- View the centre map to see the location of the Training Centre.
- Wifi is available throughout the building.
- The site shop in reception sells a variety of items, including drinks, sweets, badges, gifts, hot drinks, and a selection of cakes. We can open the site shop at any time, but ask you to give us advance notice where possible.
- We do not currently provide waste disposal, and visitors will need to take their waste and recycling when they leave – if this is not possible, please contact us and we may be able to make alternate arrangements (additional charges will apply).
- Please ensure the main gate into the site is closed at all times, to ensure the security of the centre.
- Washing up liquid and cloths
- Tea towels
Booking & Payments
- You can see availability and instantly book using our online booking system.
- A 20% deposit will be required to reserve the Training Centre, with the balance due one week before arrival.
- Please contact us if you would like to pay by bank transfer.