Our tented villages are made up of 4m bell tents, complete with comfortable mattresses. It can sleep 36 people in 6 tents, with 6 people per tent.
The barn is provided with limited kitchen facilities, tables, benches and lighting.
- View the centre map
- Previous users note: The Tented Village has moved to the Trym field and includes use of the barn.
- Please ensure the main gate is closed when not in use, to ensure the security of the centre. When your group leaves, please lock the gate.
- Scout groups should follow the latest guidance from The Scouts.
- Two double gas burners and gas
- Pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Fridge and freezer
- Tables and benches
- Foam mattress and pillow in each tent
- Plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery
- Washing up liquid and cloths
- Tea towels
Booking & Payments
- You can see availability and instantly book your preferred camping pitch using our online booking system.
- A 20% deposit will be required to reserve the Tented Village, with the balance due one week before arrival.
- There is a minimum charge of 12 people for the Tented Village.
- Payments by BACS transfer can be arranged. Please email email@example.com for further information.