Woodhouse Park has plenty of space for camping with five different camping fields. There are 27 pitches across the site, each holding up to 50 persons.
So far we have opened three fields for camping (Avon, Frome and Trym), the remaining fields (Severn, Yeo, Paddock) are available to book from February 2022 onwards.
Camping is available to any youth organisation.
- View the centre map
- Each field has various water taps around the perimeter.
- Each pitch holds up to approximately 50 people.
- Showers are available.
- The centre does not currently provide any waste disposal. We recommend all users limit the amount of waste they generate and recycle responsibly.
- Please ensure the main gate is closed when not in use, to ensure the security of the centre. When your group leaves, please lock the gate.
- The centre has its own shop, in reception, selling a variety of items including drinks, sweets, badges and gifts. Tea, coffee and a selection of cakes are available.
- Other amenities for campers include a freezer, mobile phone charging points, access to a washing machine and dryer by request only.
- Scout groups should follow the latest guidance from The Scouts.
Booking & Payments
- You can see availability and instantly book your preferred camping pitch using our online booking system.
- A 20% deposit will be required to reserve your pitch, with the balance due one week before arrival.
- You can increase numbers of campers using the link in your confirmation email.
- Payments by BACS transfer can be arranged. Please email email@example.com for further information.