Coordinate the Friends of Woodhouse Park group.
- Respond to membership enquires
- Maintain the member list
- Ensure regular news and updates are published to members
- Organise posting of member rewards (e.g. badges)
- Lead the organising of an annual member’s event
- Must have good customer facing skills
- Must be organised and able to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Willing to learn and use the web-based membership system (TBC)
- Could be mostly home based
To apply for this role or for more information please email Paul.Brummitt@avonscouts.org.uk
What is Friends of Woodhouse Park?
Friends of WHP is a group for people interested in supporting Woodhouse Park Activity Centre on a
regular basis. For a small monthly donation, members will receive the following benefits (subject to
- Support the development of the Centre.
- Receive a free WHP badge.
- Receive a free badge from each event the Centre runs and produces badges.
- Invite to an annual member only event.
- Regular updates on developments at the Centre and details of future plans.
- 10% discount in the Centre shop.
Once we have a Coordinator in post, we will launch the Friends of Woodhouse Park group.