Woodhouse Park are looking for full time and part time Activity Instructors, to provide activities for scouts and guides, school groups, and other guests visiting the site. This is a fixed term contract, with the possibility of extending the contract for the right candidates.
The role will require candidates to work in an assistant capacity across the site to obtain an all-round knowledge of centre-based work. The role will include evening and weekend work, particularly during the peak season, and all staff on site are expected to do their share of cleaning and maintenance as part of their role.
We currently have vacancies for:
- Full time instructors – 35 hours per week
- Part time instructors – 20 hours per week
- Zero hour contracts – flexible hours, particularly during the peak season
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
- Set up activities and pack away activities used by guests visiting the site.
- Lead instructed activities, including climbing, high ropes, abseiling, rifle shooting, archery, and more!
- Support other staff in undertaking weekly and monthly inspections of equipment, activities, and facilities, and report any issues.
- Support other staff in the day to day running of the site, including some maintenance to buildings and activities, and light administration.
- Report any defects in equipment.
- Must have good customer facing skills
- Must be able to follow strict operating procedures
- Training can be offered if you don’t have the correct qualifications.
To apply for this role, or to find out more, please email Andy Scully with your current CV.