We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivating, logical thinker to join our team and support Woodhouse Park Activity Centre to ensure the buildings and Centre are in tip top condition, safe and ready for use by our guests.
The successful candidate will be the go-to person on centre for all maintenance issues that come up, so a hands-on and practical skilled person is what we are looking for.
Safety is always at the forefront of what we do alongside our aim to deliver great customer service to ensure Woodhouse Park has safe, well maintained and compliant buildings and activities for our guests.
- Must have good customer facing skills.
- Must be able to follow strict operating procedures.
- Organised and logical.
- Able to give clear instructions to staff and volunteers.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Term: Permanent
- Salary: £27,000 to £30,000
To apply for this role, or to find out more, please email Andy Scully with your current CV.